The Department of Commerce has been functioning since 2018. The department offers
2. B. Com(CA)
3. B. Com(FA)
The department strives to provide theoretical – knowledge in Commerce and also practical knowledge in various accounting subjects in order to make the students to complete in job market and enable them to become entrepreneurs. The department leads research in recent issues through research course. The department conducts seminars and workshops periodically to improve knowledge of the students.The department has own library apart from general library of the college.
Graduates of the Commerce department will be recognized as innovative leaders in the field of Business
world. Graduates of the Commerce (computer Application) department will be recognized as innovative
leaders in the field of Business world.To create more awareness about CA, ACS, CMA, ICWA courses.
Our mission is to prepare students for successful careers in commerce and Business world, graduate
education with a thorough understanding of Business world and experiential learning opportunities to
apply that knowledge to solve world business problems.
Future plan of the Department
- Separate computer lab for enriching the computer knowledge of our students, with Wi-Fi facility
- Separate Smart Class room for our Department
- To conduct National and International Seminars and Conferences.
- To MOU with District Industrial Center for the development of Entrepreneurial Skill and new Avenue for first generation Entrepreneurs
- To apply for accreditation with ICAI, ICWAI, IACSI, III like Institutions for conducting classes.